Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gymnasts



Gymnasts are small things.



I like gymnasts. They can do lots of gnarly stuff because they're small. Just look at my roster of runty BFFs and I swear you'll like them, too.


Meet Rubin; 114 pounds of mighty will.
(R.I.P.)




Fist pumping in a deep lunge is Sara's forte.



Raquelle: bitchy




Poor Ken has to duct tape his breasts before every routine.



Janet is now behind bars.




Despite her struggle with diarrhea, Betsy triumphs.



(FYI: You can great deals on gymnasts for summer.)




Mario pulled his crotch but stayed strong.




Minnie is Coach Karl's fave and a virgin for life.




Tanya never stops chasing that ball with her junk.



Paul didn't know it then, but his life was spiraling out of control.





I love all gymnasts. You do amazing things. Keep up the fantastic work.





No comments:

Post a Comment