Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fecal Matters

Disclaimer:  This post is about poo.I apologize if you are offended in any way. Well, not really.

There are so many kinds of poop, but small poop is the cutest. 
Needless to say, when asked about small doody my shit ton of readers had loads to share. 

"My wife and I love poop if it's small."


- Simon, Santa Fe, NM








"When I delivered a ginger, I wasn't sure what to do. Well, here he is holding some poo he found. Hope you like this."






- Margery, Norwalk, CT




"I thought getting a bunny would resolve some of my relationship problems. But I was wrong. All the bunny did was shit, and Mike still won't look at me."


Lindsay, Baltimore, MD 




"Before the hike, I fed Darnell some apricots. He couldn't stop eating them, so when we reached the summit he was pooping all over. He's doing it here. You can totally see it in his eyes."


- Justine, Melbourne, Australia




"My dog, Goblin, eats tons of stuff. Last time he took a dump I found my missing hackey sack. The grey parts used to be white."


- Tobin, Port Townsend, WA




"Here in Japan we turn poopie into little candies and stuff. It is OK to eat shit here. LOL."


- Kiko, Tokyo, Japan






"I did this to make my step-daughter laugh. She did not find it funny, so I blamed it on her bio-dad. He's a real bastard, anyways."


- Ralph, Mexico, NY









No comments:

Post a Comment