Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Itty Bitty Dinos


Nothing says oxymoron like mini dinosaurs. Whose splendid idea was it to shrink ancient giants into toys so small you could swallow them whole? I don't know you, but I think I like you. More than just a friend.

For those of you who enjoy mini plastic dinos too, peep these prehistoric party animals. As if bite-size plastic dinosaurs couldn't be farther from the real thing, these guys are decked-out in blacklight-ready colors. See them? They're ready to rage! And I don't know about you, but I like that in a little dinosaur.

You see, I like a dino with a wild streak. A fun-loving stegosaurus who I can also chill with. A triceratops who jams out, yet also appreciates lots of down-time. A low-key pterodactyl who always keeps it real. But hey, let's face it - all itty bitty dinos are great. (Cool oxymoron!)

Dinosaur miniatures like these prove that, contrary to popular belief, the species is not entirely extinct. In fact, today they thrive in the reject-crap-toy aisle at Duane Reades and Rite Aids all across our wonderful nation. You can easily find these petite bad-asses and make them your own. Then you can tote them around in your smallest pockets! Imagine that. Carrying a dinosaur in your pocket? I guess this day in age anything is possible. Anything at all. At. All.

No comments:

Post a Comment